Monday 16 March 2009

Love - Hmmm what a lovely feeling!!!!

It might sound funny, but its true everyday I experience love of a different kind from Roshan. Its truely magical. I sometimes feel that by his constantly telling those three words " I love you" to me, he is ruining the feeling , but then I wonder it wont be the same if he stopped doing that. 

With him its very different than your regular stuff. Usually people say that those who keep telling dont show it or those who show it dont say it. With Roshan he does both. Tells me loudly and shows it even louder. I find it very over whelming at times but then I enjoy the feeling. I find him very cute. Call me mushy but its the truth he is cute. 

I like it how when he returns from work he smiles at me. No matter how bad the day has gone he smiles. I like it when he compliments my cooking when sometimes the food isn't up to the mark. I like it when he looks out for me when we are in a public place. It may be termed as PDA but I am totally comfortable with it. It just shows what I mean to him. 

I guess I could write volumes but somethings are very private. This is the most I could disclose.

I Love You Roshan. Thank you for coming into my life and changing it for the best ( I wont say better as that a wrong word).

4 comments:

Brown Weed said...

hey hey.. what a lovely post!
yes, you both have an aura about you which glows and glows. cheers to the cat and mouse!!

Unknown said...

Read ur sweet post & came across these lines by Khalil Gibran -
But let there be spaces in your togetherness and let the winds of the heavens dance between you. Love one another but make not a bond of love: let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.

Pooja Nair said...

cheers!!! :)

Krishna Reddy said...

How cute :)
You are a lovely couple and both of you are lucky to get each other!