Wednesday 20 June 2007

Hand Writing and its results

So I had my hand writing analysed today. My dear friend is an expert. I was told to write done one and a half pages of some thing on an A4 size paper. It was an experience. Learnt a lot. So I thought I would write done the crazy things I wrote. It is too weird I think. So here goes waste of 2 sheets of paper.

Hi, Hows you? I am ok. You need to get better soon so that you can go to the new contry, ok I know that is not the spelling of country. Now I really dont know what to write but will try and write something till you make coffee. I am wondering still thinking, wondering, thinking, wondering now I am zapped. It actually feels very weird writing something when we dont really have a plan. But then irts all about using ones brain. Which I cant say if I have. But I must be having brains because otherwise I would not be able to write na. Stupip things I have to write. Crazy this is. But i still have half a page to go so I will still have to use the brains. But my coffee is here so will be taking a sip of it and then describe it.Well that coffee is good I like it. And the cup is cute. Now I have quarter of this page to go and then I should be ready for evaluation. Oh my God. This is just too funny writing and now I think I have had enough. So let the results come. Is it enough already? I think so.

Well thats what i wrote. I can really tell what the analysis was but it was fun.

P.S. please vote for TAJ for the 7 wonders.

5 comments:

Pooja Nair said...

But what were the results???!!!
Atleast tell us the good aspects that came out...:)

It was fun to read this.

Welcome to blogworld!!!!

Waiting to read about your outlook of life and things around you...

meraj said...

funny stuff...what you wrote. welcome!

Hemishha's Observation Deck said...

well the results were great. I come out to be a very calm person. then i am very philosophical have a live and let live approach. basically chilled out.

Roshan said...

welcome to the blog world!! Very cute writing but ... spellings!!!

Krishna Reddy said...

Wow, what a writing!
Welcome 2 blogosphere..
You are the second in my "Blog Junta" list!