Monday 26 May 2008

Unbelievable things happening.

Just in the previous post I mentioned about the Noida murders. Now it so happens that the father of the girl murdered is the killer. Unimaginable, that is. I am a daughter I can't imagine such a thing.

Now the problem I have is against two things. One is the stupid over-enthusiastic media and the other is the very shoddy work done by the Noida police. Its so crazy the whole damn thing. While the investigation was still going on the different media houses had formed their own investigation teams. Now my problem here is doesn't the media have any sense that touching the crime scene is tampering the case?, the media houses have touched everything the mattress on which the girl was killed they touch the doors. Then they form their own conclusions. They don't forget to blame the police that they haven't collected the evidences. I think the police should file cases against the media houses for tampering with the scene. What all they do to get TRP ratings high.

The other is the police even if they have any evidences or proofs but that doesn't make them come all out and talk all utter nonsense to the media. They have given 2 motives for the killings. Which probably can't be the case. The Noida police have been very bad in their investigations since the Nathari case ( where skeletons were found buried in a bungalow). I am very happy with the fact that I live in Mumbai Mumbai police mite have their own problems but at least they would behave more responsibly .

My heart goes out for the mother of the girl.

2 comments:

Brown Weed said...

very sad it is.. so many people having no respect for life!

Brown Weed said...

but very nicely written.